Monday, June 2, 2014

OMG!!!

I got asked out on a date today.  OK,it was some old guy but I can't remember the last time someone asked me out!  He even offered to pay for my purchase.  Of course, I had to decline and I told him I was already married and he said it was ok because he was married too!  Then I said we should double date.  We both laughed, the cashier laughed and wouldn't that be a cute ending to the story?
Well, it is me so of course that isn't the end.  The guy went on to say how his wife is trying to get rid of him and he can't find a woman who wants him.  Then when the cashier asked him to step aside so I could swipe my card, he sighed and said just like his wife, she told him to get out of the way.
This was quickly becoming a train wreck so I said thanks and got to the door of the store as fast as I could! That is how my story ends.

No comments: