Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Out with the Old

I hate getting new electronics. Whether it is the television or a new phone it always takes me forever to get used to it.
I just got a new phone and I should be all excited and I was until I had to recharge it and it just won't. I even read the owner's manual(not my usual modus operandi) and it didn't give me a clue why it didn't work. Now I have to go back to the store and see what is up and while I am waiting to go I have to make sure that DH doesn't get his hands on it and makes matters worse.
I must have the only phone on Earth that has a connector that has to be pushed straight in and then bended back to get it out. What is up with that?? Why doesn't it just push and pull like everything else??
I told DH about this but I don't know if he remembers and what if he touches it when I am not around like right now....no, really RIGHT NOW. If it breaks off I don't think I automatically get a new one.
So I guess I have to go now...RIGHT NOW.
Maybe I am going to change the expression to Out with the new and in with the old!!

No comments: