Tuesday, May 27, 2014

While I was Gone

I haven't posted for quite some time.  I guess I just ran out of energy for a while there.  Maintaining two blogs isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I have learned some things while I was gone.  The first thing is don't ever waterboard yourself in the shower.  I kinda did and it was most unpleasant.  I really hope that when the government said we didn't do it they were telling the truth because I wouldn't want it to happen to anyone.  That being said, one should never ever waterboard one's self.  Trust me.
I also got hooked on those online quizzes that come up on your Facebook news feed.  Now those are a lot of fun and I learned something very important.  I am my own best friend.  No kidding.  I took a test to find out what Disney princess I was and it turned out I was Aurora.(Sleeping Beauty)
Then I took a test on which Disney princess should be my best friend and it turned out to be Aurora.  Hey, that's me.  Hence, I am my own best friend.
Here I am remembering that I am my own best friend and here I am overjoyed at the news.

1 comment:

contactforhelp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.