Monday, March 15, 2010

It's So Taxing


OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!! I hate doing my taxes. I always have a giant stomach ache while I do it and I really shouldn't. It is so easy to e-file these days and I keep all my receipts and I never have much of a problem.

Even if you goof, it kind of catches you and you can re-e-file with no problem. Can you guess that I goofed this year?? It was just a misunderstanding of a term so I am not in trouble or anything but my stomach feels like the IRS is going to come pounding on my door at any moment. Honest mistakes are forgiven right??

I never did our taxes while I was still working but since I retired and since you could do it on line and basically be walked right through it I started doing them about 4 years ago. I've done fine too. Even this year.

I thought I would feel a whole lot better if I wrote about it but the funny thing is I don't really. I should probably erase this whole thing and stop thinking about my shortcomings but this blog is about what is on my mind and believe me, this is on my mind!!

I have to give myself a giant pep talk and try to accept my foibles and mistakes and move on. Think I'll move on to Florida in a couple of weeks. Yep, that's the ticket..and I'll have my refund to keep me warm(in case FLA has crappy weather while I'm there)!!

No comments: