Monday, April 16, 2012

I'd Walk a Mile

I have been dieting and part of the regime is to walk 10,000 steps a day.  I know...seems impossible right?  It's not!!!!
I walk around the house all day.  I walk during my daytime shows and  before you know it, I've done it.  And it's not power walking either--just steps....and it's fun!  I can't believe I just said that.
The weather around here prevents me from walking outside often but that is not why I walk inside.  If I walk outdoors by myself and sometimes even with DH, I start counting my steps. Like 1,2,3,4,5, 6, 7, 8 and then start over 1.2,3....you get the picture.  With the TV on at home I can just listen to the soapy ongoings on Days of Our Lives without becoming too invested in the show.  I walk during General Hospital too.  Not just on the commercials either. 
I am probably wearing a path in our carpet but DH does not seem to mind so neither do I.  We need new flooring in the back room anyway! LOL
I feel like a million dollars.  I've lost weight, I feel light on my feet and I don't feel deprived or hungry at all!  The whole situation just amazes me.
Before you know it I'll be training for a marathon or something...........oh, sure!

No comments: