Monday, December 8, 2008

A Sunny Disposition

Poor Sunny VonBulow was in a coma for 28 years and she finally died this weekend. That is my son's entire lifetime. That poor poor woman. Don't you wonder what was going on in her mind if anything at all was going on?? And how could her family keep her fed and going all this time?? Did they really think she would recover one day?
Did she resent it? Or was her soul out and free the whole time without a care in the world? I suppose there are two(at least) schools of thought for that issue. I hope she wasn't in there the whole time dying to get out and be free. That would be a fate worse than death.
And what about old Klaus Von Bulow?? Do you think he suffered for very much of those 28 years?? Once he was acquitted, I wonder if he ever gave poor Sunny a thought. I hope she haunted his dreams. I don't know if he killed her or not but I think he deserves to suffer if he had anything to do with keeping her alive this long.
Is this what Terry Shivo's family wanted for her????? I hope this revelation eased their minds over their daughter's death.
I hope to heaven that nobody keeps me alive like that. Even if my soul is soaring, I wouldn't want the expense and the heartache for my family. How do you keep visiting a shell of a person?? I just don't know.
I hope Sunny is at peace.

No comments: