Friday, January 7, 2011

Watch the Birdie

Famed scientist and genius biology expert, Kirk Cameron doesn't know why all those birds fell out of the sky.  So no one can answer the question of what happened.
What?  Kirk Cameron is not a scientist?  He's a former teenage television star?  Oh my gosh, and I thought all hope was lost.  I mean if he couldn't explain it, who could?  After all, didn't he make those Left Behind movies?  Surely, that seals his expertise on birds.
Me!  I can explain it.  It is an unusual natural occurrence that happens once in a blue moon.  Is it foretelling?  Heck if I know.  Is it the Apocalypse...probably not. Will it be the start of a ppandemic? I sure hope not. Is it a little sad and a little scary.  You betcha!  That's not much of an explanation either.
If Kirk can't explain it and I can't do it either, who is left?
We obviously don't trust real scientists.  If they knew they probably wouldn't tell us.  The government can't help either.  We already know they never tell the whole truth.
Wait.......................................I know.  


Let's ask Alan Thicke!

1 comment:

Brian said...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/27/arkansas.bird.mystery/index.html?hpt=T2

The birds in Arkansas died from blunt force trauma.

What the hell could FIVE THOUSAND BIRDS all run into at once?