Monday, February 24, 2014

Just Stuff



 
This is Jacques Pepin.  He is a famous chef.  This is how I remember him.  Today he was on Rachael Ray's show.  This is him now.
 
You know time really does fly.  I hardly even recognized him.  That's what happens when you don't keep up with your famous chefs.
 

I was never a girl scout.  I was a Blue Bird.  Not that it matters but in Blue Birds they didn't make you sell cookies.  I guess the matter has gotten a bit out of hand and the girls are asked to sell so many boxes some of them go to extreme lengths to sell them.  One scout had the bright idea to sell cookies outside a Medical Marijuana building.  The kid sold out in 45 minutes.
And we all know why!!!
How did James Spader go from this
to this
and I don't mean because he's older!
Actually if I put a picture of myself in my youth and a picture of me today, I'd probably look that much different too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

No comments: