Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Staying Connected

Today I got a message on Facebook that DH and my friend's youngest daughter are friends on Facebook now.  I don't know why I find this so funny but I do in the cutest funny kind of way.  Now DH will know all about E and what she is doing.  She will know nothing about him because he never posts!  He hardly ever reads it at all.
Communication is so easy now.  You used to have to make a phone call or send a card or a letter.  Now you can just zip off an email when you think of it or put a random comment on Twitter or Facebook and you and all your friends and all their friends know it.
Even so sometimes it is difficult to communicate.  Smiley faces and LOL's and :) and :P don't always cut it when you are trying to tell a friend something.  Just reading something can be interpreted incorrectly if you aren't careful.
Does that mean I am picking up the phone or writing letters these days?  Heck,no!  LOL

No comments: