Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas-tized

There are so many hypnotic and beautiful things to see in Disneyworld at Christmas I just can't describe them.  We were at the Osborn Spectacular of Lights in Hollywood Studios and my nephew said it was the
best, most bad-ass place ever...he was right.
We travelled around the world and saw spectacular fireworks with fire on the water and photographs on the continents of the world in the center of the lake in Epcot.
We saw Cinderella's castle which looked like(as my brother in law said) a mix of diamonds and icicles...he was right.
We went Soaring and went to find Nemo.  We've done it before but we can't get enough of it.  Some of the more brave of us did Mission to Mars and Tower of Terror while my sis and I hit the shops.
It was CHRISTMAS everywhere including the snow on Main Street and at the light show.
We saw THREE parades. Yes, three.  One was at Universal but I have to mention it because it was a MACY'S Christmas parade just like in the movie, Miracle on 34th Street and every Thanksgiving day morning of my life.
It was wonderful and if you don't believe me, just check out these pics.




No comments: