Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh, Those Commercials V

I am just loving that cute little cartoon dancer who makes the salsa. She is pretty and sweet looking and dressed to kill--literally. Her skirt is a slicer as are her hand held fans. Most women used those fans to flirt behind, she uses them to cut and dice. I love it! Each time I notice something new. At the end all the vegetables are artfully sculpted to look like flowers. I never fast forward through that one.
I also am fascinated by the items that make sad faces and smiley faces in the ads for...ohmygosh, I don't even know. I have been so busy looking at the faces! I love the shopping bag smile the best. The handle makes the eyes(the knots) and the smile(the loop). I love the wallet that looks sad too. They are all really clever and apparently(at least for me) very distracting.
In this day and age, it is so easy to fast forward through commercials they have to be pretty special or pretty terrible to grab my attention in any way.
I never really get tired of the little gekko either. He is a really appealing little fellow.
I wonder if the people in the outdoor bathtubs have had sex yet. I'm guessing not. As I have said before, it's the Jerry Seinfeld syndrome. George in the pool, remember??
I have to say as much as I love the holidays I am so glad that the Christmas commercials are over. They start too early and repeat too much. At first I am like the shopping bag but after a while I'm the wallet!

No comments: