Saturday, January 9, 2010

Captain Underpants

Let me start this entry with a disclaimer. I, by no means, find terrorism funny in any way shape or form. I detest the idea that anyone would casually kill as many people as they possibly can just by doing something like entering a busy marketplace or boarding a plane.
That said, what was up with the guy who tried to blow up the plane on Christmas day??? How stupid was he?? How brainwashed would you have to be to agree to put explosives in YOUR UNDERPANTS????????????????????????????????????????? Personally, I don't think there is enough brainwash in the world to convince me to do that.
Did he never think something might go awry? What about his.....um, family jewels?? I know that the person who wears a bomb plans to die and go to heaven with the virgins but what if the plan falls through?
Which it did. Thank goodness.
After the horror of the whole thing, this has been what stayed on my mind though. Never, ever let anyone put anything in your underpants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny. I think he had a hard time walking into court today. Serves him right. Yow he will be hurting for a big long time!!!

Where have you been? No posts--I was afraid you'd been won over by facebook. Bean

Unknown said...

Hi Bean I just was too busy over the holiday and tehn I had bronchitis Didn't feel very inspired! Happy New Year