Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Kid in Town

Before I say anything else I want to tell you that I didn't look to see what this new and I quote"idiot proof" symbol means.   I mean it's idiot proof and I'm no idiot that's for sure.  Well, some may disagree with that but I digress.
I think it is the universal sign for "Wow!! You have a fat ass."
Now that I typed that I am going back to read the article and see if I'm right.  I'll be right back.
Well, I was wrong.  I am writing in a new font now so you know I really did leave and come back to this entry..  but still I am not an idiot as 46% of the drivers who saw this symbol couldn't figure it out either.  So there are either a lot of idiots or this symbol isn't what it is cracked up to be.
It is the international sign for low tire pressure.  Now you see it don't you??   No, well, me either. Anyway if you see this sign on your dashboard you are in deep doo-doo.  So beware. And don't flash the sign to anyone with a fat ass, just in case.

No comments: