Thursday, February 21, 2013

Designing Woman

Gee, it's been too long.  I really have to keep up on my blogging skills.  I got re motivated when my sister started her blog on goodreads.com.  She is an author and a good one if I do say so myself.  Her book is Waiting for Dusk by Nancy Pennick.  You should read it.  I have about five or six times and I never get tired of it.
I have been spending a lot of time at polyvore.com doing the stylist thing.  I have designed almost 300 ensembles.  And I'm not out of ideas.  I get them from literature, television, occasions, things in nature and I haven't run out yet.  Hope I never will.
I always wished I could be a stylist.  I would like to take on the girls of our local newscasts.  Although lately I've been thinking that they must have heard me since I think the girls at NBC have kicked their game up a notch.
I am always watching those award shows to see what people are wearing and lately they all have been doing well too.  So it was kind of arid out there hence the Polyvore thing.  I was getting kind of snarky too so maybe it's for the best.  If you look at some of my old posts you'll see what I mean.
Anyway if you want to see my creations just go to polyvore.com and follow angel-mom.  Hope you like them.

No comments: