Saturday, December 5, 2009

Man, Oh, Man!!


I went shopping this morning with DH who needed new pants. OMG! Shopping with him is such an ...hmmmmm...shall we say......experience.

He takes so long trying on things I worry that someone is going to think I am some pervert who hangs around outside of men's dressing rooms! At Kohl's there is a chair at least but it was in a weird place and people(read men) kept stepping around me and I must have said excuse me about a thousand times because I knew I was in the way.

He isn't the only weird male shopper though. I had quite a length of time to observe others of the species. One guy came out wearing pants about 8 inches too long for him and asked the wife if she thought they were too big. Guess what she said?

Another man went in with a pair of jeans, came out in a reasonable length of time(heads up, DH) and then came back a couple of minutes later with another pair and tried those. Out he came again and repeated the process....FOUR MORE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why he didn't pick up four pairs of jeans in the first place is beyond me but then what do I know I am just an Olympic level shopper!!

Another guy went in to try on a belt. Loved him. A young man had to come out and show his mom and the pants were fine but the poor kid was so red in the face, I thought he was going to pass out. He didn't and neither did the kid whose mom made him hold up his shirt so "She could see."

I love to shop but next time he needs pants, DH can go by himself!!

No comments: