Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year




I just followed a car home and I have to tell you about its bumper sticker. Well, it was more like a complete back of the car sticker as it went on and on.


I will just give you the gist of it.


Abortion and homosexuality are things God disapproves of so please don't do them. Turn to Jesus and he will save you. If you don't you will burn in hell fire FOREVER. Choose Jesus. I love you.


The "I love you" is a direct quote.


Now how could that guy love me or anyone else if he thinks we will burn in hell? I am not a lesbian and I never had an abortion but what if I had? I burn in hell but the guy loves me?? I'm sure he meant it in only in the most brotherly way.


Ewwwwwwww. I hate that kind of thinking. It's Christmas, for crying out loud. Have a little real love in your heart. Embrace people and their differences. Pray for health care for every citizen in this country. Spread the word that Jesus used most-LOVE!


It's his birthday after all. Give the Guy a gift.

No comments: