Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Midnight Train


So our daughter is coming home by train for the holidays. I guess I should be glad she isn't coming by plane since the weather has screwed things up so royally.

But...the train is late and she won't get here until 2:20 AM and we have to pick her up and so far we went to KMart and Walmart and now we are home and have to try to stay awake a bit longer.

We are hoping to get our second winds. Personally I am trying to keep busy. DH is busy with a project that should keep him up until it's time to go.

When did I get so old that I can't stay up late?? When did late get so ...well, late??

Where is that insomnia when you need it???
How in the world does Santa do it?? stay up all night I mean? He has to be older than I am!
Must be magic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from our home to yours! Hope you enjoy the time with Meg and Brian. Love, Bean