Friday, September 24, 2010

The Plan

I have a plan.  It can create jobs and save our economy.  What is it, you ask?  Just send for my brochure. It is multi-paged.  It will solve everything. 
What do you mean, tell you about it??  It is the plan.  The one I have.  The one the incumbent doesn't have....or the President...or any other candidate.
Hmmm...just a general overview??   Well, just go to my website and request a copy of the plan.  It will be sent to you in....a while.  Yes, that's it..in a while.  OH wait, it might be on back order.  It does have my picture on the front....kissing a baby and shaking hands with a senior citizen.  It is red, white and blue.
Oh, you mean the content??  Like am I about to open a gigantic corporation that will supply thousands of jobs and security for families?  Well, no.  Am I going to spend money to initiate training programs for those out of work?  Or start a huge national project that will require tens of thousands of workers?  Well, no.
I am just going to have a plan.  I told you that at the beginning.  Weren't you listening??
What do you mean it doesn't sound like much of a plan??  I worked hard on it!  Just ask my employees who wrote it............ I mean, advised me on it.  Just ask my publicist.  Just don't ask my spouse,who asks too many questions already.
Out with the old and in with the new.  Except, just between you and me, the new is pretty much the same as the old.  That is part of the plan too.

No comments: