Monday, July 13, 2009

On the Hill

I've been continuing to battle the ants in spite of all the spraying my husband has done and I think I'm winning but I can't help but wonder what is going on in the ole ant hill. I imagine something like this:
(On the Hill) As we enter we see the QUEEN and Ant 3 and Ant 4:

Queen: I want the two of you to go to the Gesings' and find me food. I WANT FOOD.....GOOD FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ant 3: But I thought you sent Ant 1 and Ant 2 there.
Ant 4: Yes your Antiness....whatever you say Queen Mother.
Ant 3: Shut up, Ant 4....What happened to them, Oh Queen?
QUEEN: Why, they are, um...coming home ....um...later.
Ant3: What do you mean, later?
QUEEN: Um.....they...um.... like it there.
Ant 3: But they need to come home and bring your food.
QUEEN: UM...they will, they will...um....soon.
Ant 3: Shouldn't we wait for them? To find out exactly where the food is?
QUEEN: Are you questioning my authority???
Ant 4: No, your Antiness...whatever you say, Queen Mother.
Ant 3 Shut up, Ant 4.......What happened to them, Oh Queen? Hmmmm?
QUEEN: Is that anyway to talk to your mother????? Now get going!
Ant 4: Yes, your Antiness...whatever you say, Queen Mother.
Ant 3: I'm not sure........ they should be back by now
QUEEN: I WANT MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO GET ME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ant 3: Well, alright...but we're coming right back if there's any trouble!
QUEEN: There won't be any trouble (crossing her antennae behind her back) I promise.
Ant 3 and Ant 4: Yes, Queen Mother. We will be back.

They enter the Gesing home. I kill them. The Ant Queen is a liar........and fat.

No comments: