Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thanks But No Thanks

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheri Shepherd just got a bikini wax on The View. I did not need to be exposed to that!! I only saw the last ten seconds or so because by the grace of God I was in the other room when it started but that was more than enough.
I mean really, what's next??? First Treat Williams' old and chubby belly and now this!! I don't know if I can take any more this week!
And the other hosts were in hysterics! What is so funny about having you know what pulled out by the roots on national television? My mind was whirling all over the place. Does this girl not have any pride?? And who wants to bare it all anyway?? No, don't tell me....I'm sure there are plenty of them. I read about them in those Chick Lit stories but to actually watch someone have it was a whole other experience.
Back to the mind whirling....Of course, they didn't show anything but I am a woman so I could kind of guess what was going on..hence the mind whirling. I didn't want to think about it but I kinda couldn't help it! Have you ever had something like that happen to you?? Plus a whole bunch of inappropriate words were whirling in there too and my Puritan side going stop thinking that and then the thought of the pain and when it was done and she said it was a Brazilian I was pretty sure what that was and the Puritan gasped and the woman went Ew! and not one part of the whirl thought it was the least bit funny.
Maybe I'm getting too old to appreciate the humor in it. Maybe if I ever had one, I'd have found it hilarious. But the only time I had a "Brazilian" was when the babies were born and I only have one thing to say to ole Sheri--just wait til it starts to grow out!!!!! Nobody will be laughing then.

No comments: