Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Climb Every Mountain






On vacation my family went rock climbing...without me. I wanted them to go but I didn't want to watch. Really. I hung out at the pool and enjoyed my morning just fine. Frankly, I never even gave them a thought the whole time.



If I had been there I would have been wringing my hands in despair and making them get down from there. I had their solemn vows that they wouldn't do anything crazy.



My kids must be part mountain goat because climb they did and here are the pics to prove it!




I think they were just kidding around in that last one. He couldn't have pushed her over the brink because they all came home unscathed!!

Moms have the right to worry about their family's safety but they don't have to hang around and watch them be daring either!

No comments: