Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Invisible Woman


I know I can make myself invisible. It happened to me again at the store. I was looking at a round rack of jewelry and a woman came up and just started turning it like I wasn't even there! I gave her a dirty look but she didn't seem to see that either.

It must turn off and on though because the clerk made me pay for my purchases so obviously she could see me.

I've been stepped on before and walked into and shoved aside. I know it's during one of my invisible times. It never happens when I am doing something I shouldn't or something stupid or wish I had washed my hair before I went out because it looks worse than I first thought.

You'd think being invisible even part time would be a great power but I'm here to tell you it's not so hot!

No comments: