Monday, November 2, 2009

National Blog Writing Month



There is a challenge out there to write an entry every day in November. I missed yesterday because I knew nothing about the challenge but I'm going to try to write every day this month even though I am going on vacation in a couple of days. I think I can do it.


I will try to be interesting but no promises.


It is only 4 more days until my 60th birthday and I'm not even a tiny bit freaked out. I mean, what's the point of getting freaked out as there is no way to change it. Being only 40 would be nice.....even 44. That, for some reason, was the year I freaked out. Turning 44 held some significance for me and so my dear sis had 44 cows put in my front yard and suddenly the whole thing was funny and fun instead of scary and depressing.


My whole family is going to Vegas with me for my birthday celebration. Even my cousin and her husband are coming from Chicago. I will get to do some things I never have done before on my birthday. One is swimming! It is going to be around 80 degrees so I want to hang at the pool and soak up some sun. I'm going to do a little gambling and eat French pastry in "Paris". I can't wait!!


How could anybody be freaked out about that, right?? I'm just feeling lucky!


No comments: