Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I don't really like changes.  Some things should not be tampered with.  Like babies.  Did you see that awful stunt some advertisers pulled in NY?  They made a baby be like a devil and scared the pants off people.
Maybe some people find that hysterical.  I find it obnoxious and unacceptable.  Babies are precious.  We should treat them that way.
Some changes I can accept though.  I always loved that Shaun White.  His crazy curls just seemed to fit his snowboarding persona.  Well, I just saw him recently and I didn't even recognize him.
Here's what I thought Shaun looked like:
Here's what he looks like now.
Say, what?  He doesn't even look like the same guy.  I guess he has done the inevitable...he grew up.  I was just surprised and didn't know who he was at first.
 
Matt Lauer is trying to make a change.  I think he is trying to look like a bad ass. To me, he just looks like a creeper even in a fancy tuxedo. 
Shave, Matt. Do us all a favor.
Also, don't change my favorite soda or candy or dinner out.   Just sayin'.
 
 

No comments: