Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Make Me Laugh



It isn't hard to make me laugh.  Really.  I even have an example.  When walking at the mall, my WP and I saw a sign outside the Chinese restaurant that said "Free Pe."  Well, we could not stop laughing.  Who wants free pe?  We wondered what on earth that could possibly mean which sent us into more gales of laughter.
Later in the month, I was walking the mall with DH and we saw another sign outside the same restaurant and it said 1/2 price "a peti" and it dawned on me what the first sign had said. OMG, they had free appetizers the day we saw the sign.  Some joker just erased the letters off the whiteboard so  it said free pe.  Laughed myself silly that day too.
DH didn't get it but he is used to me so he didn't take me to the psychiatrist or anything.
I had a really good laugh yesterday too. Now I can't think of it for the life of me.  If I ever do you'll be the first to know.

No comments: