Saturday, January 4, 2014

Welcome 2014

I'm sure hoping that 2014 will be better than 2013.  I didn't have that great of a year.  Just trust me on that.  I am not going into details.
So I'm holding out hope that things will improve.  So far it's not that bad....what do you mean it's only been 4 days?  A girl can hope can't she?
So far a bunch of men who live in Mentor Oh want to be my boyfriend....well, OK they at least want to take me on a date.  Sorry boys, I'm taken but I'm flattered by your interest.
Listen, I know it's just an ad but it strikes me funny and it happens every day.

I didn't get killed driving my car on Thursday during the giant storm.  My Kia is not too good in the snow but we made it.
Blogging is back.  I'm back on ReadAround Sue too starting this Monday.
We are heading to one of my favorite wineries today with a huge group of friends.
Jillian Michaels is coming to Curves.  Can't wait for that. (wink wink)

Anyway, not too bad for the first four days of the year.
I hope yours started out just as well.

No comments: