Sunday, August 10, 2008

Memories

My memory seems to be fading fast. I cannot for the life of me remember what I wanted to write about today. Last night it seemed worthwhile so why can't I remember this morning.
I know it wasn't about movies as the two we watched yesterday were so BAD!! One was Zoom with Tim Allen and don't waste your time. It was cute for kids I guess but it was scifi so my husband taped it. Tim Allen did not sparkle like he usually does and Courtney Cox looked like a big fake smile got plastered on her and she just bullied her way through with it. even the outtakes at the end were bad..Chevy Chase led the cast in a really stupid chant about...oh never mind, you really don't want to know. I don't even remember the name of the second movie. It was set in China and had a little Indiana Jones vibe(in its dreams). It was boring and pixilated every once in a while which really added to the enjoyment!
There was an ad on that I wanted to tell you about but I forget what that is too. I'm not sure even if it was a new favorite or a new one to hate. I just get so frustrated when I can't remember little things. I used to say it was because I had so much on my mind but lately I am pretty relaxed. All the vacations are over and I'm back to my old schedule since I got rid of the boot.
I guess I should just take notes on these trivial things that pop up and I want to share here but I hardly ever remember to do that. I should write down more stuff. I have a couple of ideas for books clanging around up there and if I don't write them down pretty soon they will be gone too. I have neglected poor Mary(my heroine) and her story for a long time now. Maybe these new ideas could get written into that story. Hmmmmm I will have to think about that for a while.
A neurologist once told me that if you think your memory is fading it isn't...when you think you remember everything you are in trouble. SO I am no terribly worried. What I wanted to talk about will come back to me in time and I will tell you then. Until then....oops, I forgot what I was going to say.

No comments: