Tuesday, November 19, 2013

AH CHOO!

I hate having a cold.  You know you feel lousy but not lousy enough to take to your bed and just stay there like when you have the flu.  No medicine really seems to help the situation either.  I stood in the drugstore yesterday looking and looking at all the choices, picked one and hoped for the best.  I didn't get the best.
I have drunk about a gallon of water.  I have a dry mouth and probably a dried out head.  My head should be totally empty because I've blown my nose about ten million times in the last two days.  I have used up three entire boxes of tissues and a roll of toilet paper( what can I say I ran out of tissues except for the Christmas ones I'm hoarding until Dec.1).
Food has no taste.  My eyes are totally red and dried out.  People keep asking me what's wrong.  Somebody even said, Look at her eyes. She's sick.  Thanks, pal.
I know I'm sick and I know I look sick.  At least Sis thought something was wrong.  I assured her all was fine, I just had a cold.
DH has been great.  He brought me pizza last night and will cook dinner tonight since I managed to get to the grocery store today.  I can just sit...........and blow my nose.

No comments: