Monday, November 11, 2013

Lining Up

I've been watching a lot of television and I keep seeing women my age who don't have any wrinkles on their faces.  Some of them have had the lifeline lift and some have just had a few treatments of Botox or whatever else they use now.
So I got to thinking maybe I would get a little face lift or some kind of treatment.  I thought about it a lot and I decided I wanted to do it......
But, not the little lines between my eyebrows.  They show I have been wondering and thinking about things.
Not the lines at the corner of my eyes.  They show that I have been laughing a lot.
Not the lines from my nose to my mouth because that shows I've been talking up a storm and laughing my way through this life.
So, I bet you can guess what I decided to do.  That's right, nothing.

No comments: