Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gobble Gobble Yuck

I'm not a big fan of turkey.  Ever.  I'll eat it on Thanksgiving but I'd much rather have stuffing or sweet potatoes or broccoli casserole.  On Thanksgiving, I could easily be a vegetarian.  When I saw this:
 I just about threw up.  I think it is the grossest thing I ever saw in my life.... Thanksgiving food wise that is. Who would do that?  I know there are giant bacon fans out there.  My gosh, there's even bacon scented deodorant.  But this just looks crazy to me.
A turduckhen grosses me out too.  Why would anyone stuff a turkey with a duck and then a chicken?  I never ever want to eat duck.  And I sure don't want it stuck in a turkey.  Turkey is bad enough on its own.
I guess that's why I'm a big fan of Thanksgiving stories for kids where the turkey reigns supreme and the pilgrims eat corn and bread for the feast.  Go on over to http://readaroundsue.blogspot.com/ and you can read about a couple of them.
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving whether you like turkey or not.

No comments: