Thursday, November 14, 2013

Not So Savvy

When it comes to my computer, I think I know what I am doing most of the time.  Until I started to blog.  There is a graph to show how many people read you and also a number count.  They are never the same!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is so frustrating!!!
I thought I knew how to download a picture or something into a document but I didn't know about HTML. Would have never figured that out if I wasn't blogging.
I guess it only goes to show that there is always more to learn.  I'm still just a little novice, working my way through a labyrinth.....I mean, a computer.
The fact that my entire family is completely computer literate is not helping.  Oh, they are willing to help me...if I let them do the task for me.  That is  not how I learn.
They aren't meaning to be mean, just helpful.  But there is such a thing as too helpful.
So I just keep plugging along, learning one thing at a time.  I guess that's not so bad.
I just wish I knew it all...right now.  This minute. Not gonna happen, is it?

No comments: