Thursday, November 6, 2008

Curb Your Cravings

Curb Your Cravings was the happy birthday greeting I got from Sparkpeople today. Yes, I thought, curb your cravings--EAT CAKE!!! And that is what I am going to do. However my other cravings I will list here and when I am done maybe they will have gone away! That works for me when I go work out. I promise myself a big treat afterwards and Voila!! when I am done the crave is gone. Hope it works this way too!
I want a mountain of greasy french fries slathered in vinegar and salt. You know the kind you get at the county fair or an amusement park. They used to come in a paper cone..I don't know if they still do but they did when I was a kid.
I want a whole cheesecake to myself. Just plain. I wouldn't eat it all at once--just slowly through the day until I had polished it off!! I love cheesecake and there is just not one low fat version that has ever turned out the way I hoped so I hardly ever eat it now.
I want to jump on a plane and fly to Vegas to visit my daughter and to eat at the Paris Hotel. Not some big fancy meal I just one to go to LeNotre and have all the pastries my little heart desires. I love the presentation of those little cakes and tarts. They are all works of art and we have nothing like that here. I want to go shopping with my daughter and buy whatever we want.
I want a fur coat. It is so politically incorrect I just hate myself for it but there it is. There is nothing like the feel of real fur on your body. I remember my Great Aunts all had some kind of mink or fur coat or stole when we were growing up. They always smelled slightly of the Aunt's perfume and a little musky from the fur. I remember my mom really wanted a mink stole for awhile.
I want to wear stilettos and be able to walk more than 3 feet. Maybe I just want to try some on and see how they look. No, I'm not sure if I can even stand in them.
I want to go on a long vacation--like six weeks or even longer. I would go back to New Mexico and California and Vegas again on my way home. I wouldn't wash clothes or clean the house or cook for the whole time.
I want a huge diamond ring-like three carats. I know that is so material of me but I can't help it. I have loved diamonds my whole life and couldn't wait to get one. I made a lot of mistakes because of that desire but now I would get it for all the right reasons. I think I would want that princess cut and no other embellishments and one of those eternity rings to go with it.
Mmmmm those all sound yummy, don't they??

No comments: