Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankfully

I am really a lucky woman. I have so much to be thankful for on this holiday I felt I needed to make a list here to remind myself.

My family and I are all in good health.
My sister--my best friend.
My house is warm and snug.
I can afford to go out to eat when I want.
I'm a pretty good cook.
I have a good sense of humor.
My marriage is healthy.
My grown children still love me.
My children are thriving adults.
My husband and I still enjoy the same things.
Travelling.
We have an extended family that loves us.
I have good friends.
I'm only a little bit fat.
I know God loves me even though I probably don't deserve it.
My job.
My Christmas shopping is almost done.
I will bake cookies and eat them.
I have laminate floors(so easy to take care of).
Music--all kinds.
Peppermint Ice Cream.
Fewer telemarketers.
Caller ID.
Christmas is around the corner.
My kitty.
Being able to give to my favorite charities.
My fluff pj's.
Peppermint Body wash and lotion.
My neices and nephews.
Tea and scones with clotted cream and lemon curd
Pizza
Fall leaves.
Wine.
Cheesecake.
My candidate getting elected.
My soaps.
Feeling needed.
My doll collection.
Angels.
Old photos.
Tears.
Laughter.
I could go on and on but my heart is full and so I am done for today.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: