Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Raining, It's Snowing

Geez, could the weather get any weirder around here?? Only last Thursday, I was in short sleeves and flipflops(it was great by the way) and now today I needed a heavy coat and almost boots. Luckily, I have shoes that can serve as both. We have about and inch and a half on our driveway. Not quite enough for our snowplow service but by the end of the day, who knows?? It is wet and sloppy and the kind of snow you hate to change lanes in cause it looks so slippery and it will blob up all over your car.
Fluffy snow on a day you can stay home...that I like. Sloppy damp and wet snow I can't stand!
It is only November 10th, surely we could have had some days that were in the 40s and 50s --Oh wait, they are probably around the corner!!

No comments: