Sunday, June 7, 2009

OH MY!

An ant bit me on the ass. No, really. Every spring we have to battle the ants until they get the hint and stop entering our home. This usually involves the use of ant spray several times and me squashing all the ones who get in here who I refer to as the scouts.
They aren't those teeny weeny little ones either. They are big suckers about the size of the fingernail on your little finger...unless you are a really big guy then about half.
I hate those things. You should see me squish them. I am merciless. I whack them with my flip flop. I beat them with newspapers. I stomp them until they no longer move. Sometimes I think they get ground into my carpet... but just a little bit. I have even been known to squash them with my bare fingers. When that happens I know I am at the end of my patience.
Well, one of the scouts was on my couch and started walking on me. EEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I jumped off and brushed it off and it went under my bum and it got its revenge for all its fallen brethren.
It hurt too. The little blankity-blank. It better not think that's going to stop me. I don't think so! I am the Ant Avenger and I will pervail!

No comments: