Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amongst Freunds

Well I had to look today to see what other blogs mine is sandwiched between and I was taken on the most interesting trip to Germany. Yes, all the companion blogs were in German. Not that I am complaining mind you. It just seems weird to be in with a bunch of blogs I can't even read. There was even one blog that was written in letters I didn't even recognize--possibly Russian.
So does that mean that every time a German blogger wants to see what the "next blog" is that they get sent to mine?? Now that would be really weird, no matter how small world and international it is. I can just see some poor German teen or twentysomething coming across my blog now! They would probably think what the Heck is that? and go right on to the next blog. I still cannot download pictures that would be of any interest to anyone but myself and a few close friends and family.
I never send anyone to another website or blog that I find interesting. I'm not exactly sure how to do that either.
I happen to have some German ancestors so I don't have anything against being in their company. It just seems weird....No offence, freund.

No comments: