Sunday, October 4, 2009

On The Road Again

DH and I are on our way back to Ohio today. I am so torn. I want to go home and yet I have been "off-duty" for awhile now and it's been nice not to worry about laundry and cooking.
I can't wait to see my son. It has been a really long time since I even spoke to him--just a few relayed messages when he was on the phone with my daughter. I can't wait to hear what is up with him these days.
I miss my sister too. I love shopping with my daughter but she doesn't exactly go to the same stores I usually frequent. And Sis and I need to go to the Tea Room. I need some tea and a ladies' lunch.
I miss my kitty too. She has been hanging around my slippers-that's what DH said so she must miss me too!
I miss my own bed although I sure sleep well here. Last night I slept through the whole night--no calls of nature even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss the library and I can't wait to read my Book Club's next selection. It will be good to see all the girls again.
I miss my best friend. She and I have some planning to do!!
Going on a vacation is great but going home has its advantages too..........just not the cooking and laundry parts!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, it sure was nice to have you here. Thanks for EVERYTHING. LOVE. <3