Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Technically Speaking

I am writing a lot today but I will be gone for a few so I thought I would just spill my guts, so to speak. I am technically challenged. I can turn on the television(remember, the new giant flatscreen?) and watch my shows but if something goes wrong like hitting the wrong button....well, that's it. I am stuck!
It just happened to me tonight and my husband is at a concert so he can't save me. I have no clue what to do so I am holed up in my bedroom at the moment sitting at my desk chair drinking Pinot Grigio.....in honor of Fat Tuesday. I did pass up cookies today. I almost convinced my sorry self that it would be okay since it was Fat Tuesday but cooler heads prevailed and I passed.
My MP3 player is on the fritz too. I don't have a clue what to do.. first, it just kept turning itself off which was really annoying. Then my husband pushed play( duh, Susan) and it seemed fine. So I did that today and guess what, it wants me to sync or lose my subscription. Say What??? what subscription and sync with what?? Oh, dear, I am really in over my head. And he's at that darn concert!
Sorry, I have to go now. I am being distracted by the mom of the Octuplets on ET. She is something else....but that's a topic for another day.

No comments: