Thursday, January 15, 2009

I KNEW IT!

Remember how I said you never know who's listening? Well, I was right. Yesterday I was about as low as I could get and had to complain about the grey days we have here in Northeast Ohio. Well, the MAN UPSTAIRS must have heard me because today the sun is shining it's sunspots off!
When I woke up this morning, the sun was shining and I tried to hurry and get dressed so I could get outside and do my errands while it was still sunny. By the time I was dressed, the sky was starting to fill with clouds and I thought to myself, "That figures."
But as I travelled around the area, the sun kept appearing and then it stayed out. It is now almost 1pm and the sun is still out in all its glory.
I keep standing by the window and staring out. I can't believe it. I feel like a cat moving into a patch of sunshine to rest. I won't do any resting though. There is too much to do.
It is so beautiful outside. The trees are still wearing their robes of white and my little lamps still look like little soldiers. The shadows of the trees are crisscrossed over the blanket of white that is my front yard. The snow is even glittering a little. It is a picture postcard kind of day.
I would go out and stay out except for one thing. ........ It is only 4 degrees not counting the windchill factor.
Oh well, you can't have everything!!

No comments: