Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Perfect Food



Well, I bet you thought the egg was the perfect food. Remember the ad campaign that told us so? Well, I'm here to tell you that they are so, so wrong. The perfect food was finally invented and it is the Pretzel M&M. Hmmm, seems like I have a pretzel theme going this week.


Anyway, they are little nuggets of pretzel wrapped in chocolate and candy coated--can't you just see them jumping into the chocolate pool??? Oh, you might be too young to remember that ad campaign. Now that I think of it, it's pretty old.


Run do not walk to buy these things. They are sweet, crunchy, and salty. The perfect combination especially if you are a girl or woman--we seem to be afflicted with the sweet/salty syndrome.


Men, you can enjoy these too. There are plenty to share.


There are a lot of really yummy candies out there. I'm sure you have a favorite but believe me this one is perfect!


No comments: