Monday, June 14, 2010

YAY FOR THE BUSHES






I never in my entire life thought I would write that title. Well, maybe about former first lady, Barbara, but no, not really for her either.



I write today to give kudos to young Barbara Bush who thinks health care should be for everyone--as a right and not a privilege. Her mother spoke out earlier and said she was glad there would be three women judges on the Supreme Court.



My my, these girls are staging an uprising. Before you know it they will be in favor of illegal aliens. And against racial profiling. The list could just go on and on.



They actually believe in the home of the free and the brave. And aren't they the brave ones for speaking their minds after years of facing us with plastic smiles? I am so proud of them I could burst.



Personally, my daughter and I have no trouble speaking our minds. Sometimes, Laura and Barbara, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Some people(especially men) don't like it when you speak your mind. It can get you in trouble(through no fault of your own).



Of course, our husband/father was never the President of the United States so I can understand your reluctance to speak up before now. You would have been skewered in the press and maybe at home too.



Girls, you make me proud of being a woman who speaks her mind. At least, for today. Tomorrow may be a completely different story!

No comments: