Monday, September 23, 2013

Lip Lock

I have really thin lips. An old boyfriend used to say I looked like a Muppet because I didn't have any lips.  Don't worry--dumped him. Now that I am older, they are so thin that sometimes they look blue.  I just try to remember to wear lipstick.
Lips are a funny thing.  A lot of women want nice,big,juicy lips. I guess I wouldn't mind having my lips puffed up a bit but every lip job I've seen is just ridiculous and the woman looks more like a duck than a sexy woman.
When I was in college, a girl I knew used to say her lips got numb when she drank 3.2 beer(look it up, young'uns).  I never believed her.
On Saturday, the family took DD to a bourbon bar for her birthday.  I had the best tasting drink ever.  I don't remember what all was in there but bourbon, almond liqueur and gingerale were. I had two. And guess what?  My lips were numb on the way home!  Honest and truly.  It was a really weird experience.
If we hadn't been in the car, I would have made DH kiss me to see if I even felt it.
I might make myself some scary lips for Halloween.  I've already seen tiger stripe and leopard lip covers.  I guess you just glue them on.  Yikes.  That is weird.


No comments: