Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nada, Nothing, Zip

Did you ever go through a time where you just didn't think too much about anything?  No deep thoughts, no planning, just day to day stuff that isn't that important?  Me too!
Sometimes though we have so many things going that we can't remember plans we made or places we need to go or things we need to do.  Hence, no post from me in a couple of days.
Yep, I have a lot on my mind.  If you didn't know I started another blog and it isn't just blah, blah, blah like this one. Oh no, ReadaroundSue requires research  and thought and editing and all kinds of other stuff.  My DH and DD are headed out to the Grand Canyon at the end of the month and so I have that on my mind.  I have to make sure DH has everything he needs for a three day hike.  I also have book club and I have to do a reminder to the girls.  Other stuff is on my mind and I won't bore you with the details but trust me there is a lot going on up there.
So when your mind is like that you might make the crazy mistake I made.  Here is the conversation I had with DH.
Me- Don't forget to take that prescription to Drug Mart on your way home.
DH- Why do you want to take it to Drug Mart?
Me-Because that's where the insurance tells us to go!
DH- Since when?
Me- You better hope I never die because you don't even know where to take a prescription!(use sarcastic tone here)
DH- I don't understand why we are going to Drugmart.
Me- Not DRUGMART, CVS!!!!!!!!!!!
DH- You said Drugmart
Me- No I said CVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DD- you said Drugmart, mom.
Me- oh
Now in my head I heard CVS every time I said Drugmart.  Honest.  I know where we go to get our prescriptions filled.   Like I said, I have lots on my mind lately.

No comments: