Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Look, Ma, No Hands

SO Burger King has come up with quite a concept.  They are presenting the first hands free burger--so you can multitask.  Just think I could be typing this and chowing down on a burger.
What I can't figure out is what happens when the burger is eaten down to the container?  Do you throw the rest away?  Do you turn the burger a different way and keep eating?  Sooner or later you are going to have to hold it if you ask me.
It got me thinking about other hands free devices.
If you go to a wine tasting event you might see this handy little gadget.  The hands free wine glass holder.  Now I don't know a bout you but when I walk, well, I kinda bounce.  If you are a man, you might not have that problem but you might.  Even if you don't have that problem everyone moves around when they walk.  With my luck I'd be wearing the wine, not just the wine glass.
Now here is the ultimate of hands free devices.  A cell phone that you put in your ear lobe.  Why didn't I think of that?  I always wondered what those big wholes in the younger generation's ears were for and now I know!


No comments: