Saturday, June 1, 2013

I've Got a Hunch

I've been icing my shoulder three times a day.  It really helps my injury.  I just can't look in the mirror.
Why, you ask?
Well, I am the Hunch Shoulder of Kittery Lane.  Just imagine Quasimoto's hunch moved from his back to his right shoulder.  That's me.

Or imagine a linebacker without one of his shoulder pads.  Get the picture?

Or imagine Joan Crawford with only one shoulder pad.
That would  be me.  It's enough to make you laugh until you cry.  Last night DH and I got hysterical over it.  I tried to act insulted but then got a glimpse of myself in the mirror and off I went in gales of laughter.
It's good to laugh at yourself.  You shouldn't take yourself so seriously all the time.  Everyone has troubles and ills and things they don't like about themselves.  The smart ones take it all in stride.


No comments: