Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monkey Business

Is anyone as concerned as I am over Justin's little monkey??  It had to be quarantined in Germany for a long time....and he misses his Justin.  So what do they do?  Every day they show him a picture of his good buddy.  Isn't that nice?  I'm sure it brings real comfort to the poor little animal.  I keep thinking about those monkeys who cuddled up to the fake mothers in Psychology 101.  I can just see the poor thing cuddling up to well, a photograph.  To my knowledge, photos can't cuddle.
I'm pretty concerned about that Justin kid too.  Why did he have to go and get a monkey?  Wasn't that the beginning of Michael Jackson's decline?  Where was Justin's mother?  Maybe Selena Gomez needs to rethink her position and go back to him.  Or maybe she just dodged an incredibly large bullet.  Time will tell.
But back to the monkey.  If you own a monkey, make sure it has all its immunizations if you are going to travel the world.  After all, not all of us have life sized posters of ourselves for the zoos of the world to use!

No comments: