Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Holy Cow!

Ive had a long relationship with cows. Not real ones. I collected cows for years and many people said when they thought of cows, they thought of me. Some compliment!! I had cows all over my kitchen until I finally tired of them a few years ago and gave them the boot(except for a precious few). I even own a cat that moos, compliments of my nephew.
I really thought I had no more interest in cows, especially after being introduced to the back part of one but recently, I've been captivated by the cows trying to be the next Happy California Cow.
No, really, it's real. There are quite a few nominees at the moment and I am having a devil of a time trying to decide who I like best. Let me tell you about them and you will see what I mean.
First, there's Jen. She is a calf with an overbearing mother(think kiddie beauty queen). I probably won't vote for her as I think her mother wants it more than Jen does.
Second, there's Shelby. She's British and comes to us through the fog. She even has a patch on her that looks like the queen of England. She's a possibility.
Kirsten comes to us freezing her udder off in Minnesota. She is also being stalked by a wolf. So far, she is the front runner. (I can't help it I have a tender heart)
Alicia is one of those bratty teenagers who says "you know" and "like" a lot. She has a brattier little brother that keeps interrupting her video.
Soo( I know ...I have to fight the urge to automatically pick her) is from Korea and even made up a little song. Her whole video is subtitled. She does manage to eek out a little English though.
I am still deciding between Kirsten and Soo. I wish I could vote for both of them. I'll probably pick Kirsten though. I would hate to contribute to her demise by that wolf! Plus buy(I mean vote) American, right?
You can vote too. Just go to www.realcaliforniamilk.com and watch the videos and then pick.
You can have a voice in who is the next Happy California Cow!! Woo-Hoo!!! or should I say Moo-moo??

No comments: