Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 14- What I Ate


Well, how boring.  You really don't want to know what I ate today.  I'll make a quick list and then I'll tell you what I think.
Since it is 8 am  I will tell you what I am planning to eat today.  I had a waffle with peanut butter, a banana, and skim milk.  Around 11:30 I will have a caramel latte at the mall with my sis.  Lunch is a ham sandwich on whole wheat and a pear.  Dinner will be ravioli and salad. Yummy, huh?

Here's what I think.  I think I don't want any of that.  Here is what I really want. For breakfast, I'd like a waffle with syrup and bacon and milk.  For lunch a big fat juicy burger with fries would be nice.  Dinner would be steak and a baked potato or maybe lobster.  Oh, and wine...and cake.  Now that's yummy...
It is funny that we are writing about this today after writing about body image yesterday.  Most women have a terrible body image and are willing to do anything to get a great one.  There are all kinds of wacky diets out there.  I know a girl who ate a whole pound of bacon in one day and nothing else.  I'm not sure what kind of diet that was.
Food is beautiful.  I love to go to Whole Foods and see the lovely displays they have there.  It makes me want to be healthy as all get out.  Unfortunately, I usually get there one or two times a year!
One of my favorite songs is Food, Glorious Food from the musical, OLIVER.  So you see I have a long history of loving food.  Food just doesn't love me sometimes.  Just ask my stomach!

No comments: