Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thirty Day Challenge

I am a big Pinterest fan.  I found a blog pin board and it had a thirty day challenge of things to write.  I have been pretty boring lately so I thought I'd give it a try.  Fair warning, I'm not looking at them ahead of time.  I'll just go down the list in order and we'll see what we get.
Today's topic is Five ways to win my heart.
The first one is you would have to laugh at the cartoon at the top of the blog.  If you get it, you get me and DH.
Second, buy me flowers for no reason.  Not roses or fancy arrangements, just some flowers.
Third, tell me I'm funny.  I am past wanting to be beautiful or even pretty, but I still want to be funny and make people laugh.
Fourth, compliment my children.  Anyone who tells me my kids are smart, beautiful, kind, friendly, warm, funny or any good quality has my heart.
Fifth, don't make me cook.  I usually enjoy cooking but I love a day or two or ten off.  It doesn't have to be a fancy out to dinner thing, pizza will do.  DH, you know what I'm saying.
There are probably more ways to win my heart.  Like champagne or take me to a winery or let me go on a shopping spree or take me to Disney and I would be yours.
However, fair warning, I'm taken.

No comments: