Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 8 What I Wore Today

I like to think of myself as someone who loves fashion and has good taste.  However. my budget and my life don't exactly allow for too much fashion.  In our local  paper, someone stops local people who look stylish and take a picture of them and do an interview.  I have never been one of them although some of them, well, I don't know, I think they try to dress too young but that's just my opinion.
I wear pretty much the same thing every day.  Not the exact same, just the same idea.  Jeans, top, socks, tennis shoes.  Nice ones if I'm going to do errands or go out with my sis, not as nice ones if I'm staying home.
After 5 pm  I change to my workout clothes.  Yoga pants and a Curves shirt in the cold months, shorts and a Curves tee if it's the summer.
By 9 pm, I am in my final look of the day.  My pjs.
So far today, I am still in my pjs and a fleece jacket.  It's a little chilly in here this morning.  I am planning on wearing jeans and a sweater today.  Probably blue or orange for the sweater. 
Now, I know my wardrobe is not fashionable. It's not bad either. It's just there.  Which is pretty hard on the fashionista in me...but practical me thinks it's just fine.

No comments: